Every corporate transformation begins ambitiously, with leaders setting aggressive goals and predicting big improvements in productivity. But the results often fall far short of expectations.
They collaborate to solve problems and tackle real-life challenges.
Teams working well together will see qualitative decision-making performance improvements of more than 50%.
Cognitive research has consistently shown that “learning by doing” is the best method for teaching adults—it accelerates learning and enhances retention.
We assess the barriers to good quality decision-making, leadership, team behaviours and organisational cultural effectiveness.
Peak Dynamics helps clients from around the world achieve consistently superior performances.
What it Takes to Win
At Peak Dynamic’s we believe every organisation stands to gain from the technique used in Elite Sport to develop and sustain High-Performance. We consider there to be real value in using the binary measures of success and failure to better focus organisations on what winning looks like for them. Our ‘What it Takes to Win’ strategy uses planning tools developed in world-leading Olympic sports to enable organisations deliver their own Gold Medal Performance.
Our approach helps organisations to deliver:
- Goal clarity by establishing a ‘deterministic’ approach to performance
- Alignment and accountability of departments, teams and individuals to the end goal
- Performance Efficiency through focusing effort for maximum impact and controlling the controllable
- Diagnostic tools for identifying, super strengths, unacceptable weaknesses and opportunities
- Sustained performance through team and individual diagnostic tools and targeted interventions
- Increase profitability through a ‘gold medal winning’ approach
- Delivers a process for developing and maintaining competitive advantage
- Empowers teams and individuals by aligning their contribution to the organisational performance
- Peak Dynamics uses Highly credible facilitators with a unique combination of experiences: corporate, military, elite sport and extreme adventure
- The ‘What it Takes to Win’ strategy has been proven to win multiple Olympic gold medals
Culture has a greater impact on success than talent does.
Quantifying and managing organisational culture is critical for bringing an organisation’s values “to life,” supporting the implementation of its strategies, and promoting adaptation, goal attainment, a winning performance and sustainability.
Behavioural norms have a significant impact an organisation’s ability to solve problems, adapt to change, and perform effectively at the top level.
At the organisational level, research shows a relationship between the right culture and outcomes including a winning performance, increased net profits, employee engagement, safety and reliability, successful merger integration, creativity, adaptability, and customer satisfaction.
We run a culture audit on your organisation using data and metrics provided by a statistically reliable and valid assessment.
We provide your organisation with visual profiling of your operating and ideal cultures in terms of the behaviours that staff members believe are required to “fit in and meet expectations.” We also look at how effective the current culture is proving to be.
We then identify and provide solutions and actions that will help close the gap between the current and ideal culture for the individuals, teams, departments, senior management and your organisation.
Benefits to you
- Reliable data is obtained on the behavioural norms of your organisation and/or its sub-units
- Validates a need for cultural change on the part of the participants
- Identifies the areas where change needs to take place
- Develops a vision for culture change
- Creates individual and organisational action plans for effecting cultural change
- Evaluates the impact of your organisational change efforts
- Quantitatively measures and monitors key outcomes and causal factors
- Determines the impact of organisational, team, and job level factors on effectiveness
- Assesses employee attitudes, motivation, and stress levels
- Identifies targets for changing and improving engagement and organisational performance
- Identifies levers for closing the gap between the organisation’s current culture and its ideal culture
- Monitors the impact of organisational change initiatives and interventions
Teams make poor decisions whether they are an executive team or department as a result of the dynamic behaviour of the group and the individuals.
We assess and design strategies and programmes for teams to work together more effectively and achieve synergy. We ensure that their interactive efforts have a greater impact than the sum of their individual efforts.
- A team working in synergy will achieve at least a 50% better performance and result.
- We help identify what is helping and hindering the team in its efforts to achieve an enhanced performance.
- The quality of the performance is about the interpersonal and rational thinking.
- Measures and monitors the performance of teams
- Creates a team environment that encourages innovation and the sharing of ideas
- Sharpens the analytical skills of team members
- Develops the consensus decision-making and problem-solving skills of individual contributors
- Improves the quality and acceptance of group and organisational decisions
- Identifies and teaches how thinking patterns and coping behaviour influence the ability to deal with conflict situations
- Explains the correlation between constructive styles of behaviour and team effectiveness
- Uncovers a team’s strengths and developmental areas
- Evaluates current approaches to motivation and team dynamics
- Enhances the ability of individuals and teams to strategize, plan, and set goals and execute action plans for achievement
- Promotes more effective management and leadership approaches
- Illustrates the effects of different personal styles
Human values can be revealed in what we believe, what we feel and what we say. However, the most important manifestation of our values is the choices we make, the decisions we make.
Judgement Decision-Making is about:
- The ability to accurately observe what is taking place in a situation or circumstance
- The ability to determine a best solution to a situation
- The ability to move to execute the best solution
Judgement Decision-Making is to see, to determine and to do.
We examine with our clients what can directly impact that decision-making and improve the quality of the outcome.
- Improves personal decision-making
- Highlights areas of excellence
- Identifies judgement and decision-making skills to help your business succeed
- Nurtures leadership potential
- Identifies personal barriers to performance in and out of work
- Identifies leadership and management capability
- Gains an insight into the wellness behaviour of the workforce to maximize performance levels
- Improves customer focus
- Ranks participants in order of their decision-making capabilities
- Improves staff engagement and staff selection
- Improves wellness, stress, self-esteem and coping ability
- Identifies trainability and learning capacity
Leadership can be defined and executed in a number of different ways.
- We help leaders strengthen their thinking and behaviours that promote their effectiveness and realise their potential.
- We measure the thinking and behaviour of a person.
- We provide highly personalised feedback on how their ways of acting and reacting to people and situations shape their effectiveness.
- Drawing from a large database of information on leaders’ behaviour, a detailed feedback report is generated that describes the relative effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the leader’s patterns of behaviour.
- Provides leaders with insights into their personal styles of leadership behaviour
- Shows leaders how their styles combine to shape their leadership performance
- Develops leaders’ capacity to monitor and modify their behaviour
- Offers leaders feedback to help them develop into positions of greater responsibilities
Learning & Development
We are great believers in experiential outdoor learning and development. Cognitive research has consistently shown that “learning by doing” is the best method for teaching adults—it accelerates learning and enhances retention.
Please find below a selection of some of the dynamic development projects that we run. We can also run bespoke development programmes for our clients.
Sandy Loder, CEO of Peak Dynamics gives regular keynote speeches. His ‘Art of Decision-Making talk is one of the most fascinating and at times emotional talks you will have heard. He talks about how and why organisations, teams and individuals can make bad decisions and how we can make better decisions in the future. Using unparalleled data from many of his clients both in the business and sports worlds and drawing on his own personal experiences, he will take you on a journey.
If you are interested in booking him to speak at your next major event, please email email@example.com or speak to Sandy Loder on +44 207 042 9292.