In Esports, decision-making can be very binary for players – the difference between winning and losing. Quite often one tactical decision by one player is all it takes.
Individual Decision-Making is about:
- The ability to accurately observe what is taking place in a situation or circumstance
- The ability to determine the best solution to a situation
- The ability to move to execute the best solution
Decision-Making is to see, to determine and to do
We use a sophisticated judgement assessment tool to help players build an awareness of their decision-making style, preferences and blind spots. Our experience and knowledge have been used by Red Bull athletes and numerous other elite sportspersons, as a stand-alone assessment tool or as part of decision-making development intervention.
Human values can be revealed in what we believe, what we feel and what we say. However, the most important manifestation of our values is the choices we make, the decisions we make.
We work with individual players to help them identify what can directly impact their decision-making and improve the quality of their decision-making.
- Improves player’s decision-making (personal & competition) through enhanced self-awareness
- Identifies personal barriers to performance in training and competition
- Highlights areas of excellence
- Nurtures leadership potential
- Gains an insight into the wellness behaviour and self-care
- Profiles trainability, adherence to training and learning capacity