Leadership in an organisation can be extremely challenging and often lonely due to the nature of the job and the hierachial position that the leadership position holds. There are often few people within an organisation that a leader can turn to for help, advice and development. The term ‘imposter syndrome’ is often used at the beginning of a leadership role. The pressure can be immense and the longevity in position can often be cut short.
We help develop leaders and provide Executive Leadership coaching and on-going mentoring.
Business Leadership development can be defined and executed in a number of different ways:
- We help strengthen thinking and behaviours that promote effectiveness and realise potential through coaching specific and relevant skills.
- We measure the thinking, decision-making and behaviour of a leader.
- We provide highly personalised feedback on ways of acting and reacting to people and situations shape better effectiveness.
- Drawing from an extensive database of information on Leaders’ behaviours; a detailed feedback report is generated that is used to help improve the skills and effectiveness of an executive leader.
- We provide mentoring, which in most cases lasts a minimum of 12 months and can go on for years.
- Provides executives with insights into their styles of leadership behaviour
- Shows executives how their styles combine to shape their leadership performance
- Develops executives’ capacity to monitor and modify their behaviour
- Offers executives’ feedback to help them grow into positions of greater responsibility and effectiveness