Human values can be revealed in what we believe, what we feel and what we say. However, the most important manifestation of our values is the choices we make, the decisions we make. Quite often those decisions can be wrong and those wrong decisions can end up having a material impact on an organisation.
As technology takes over our lives more and more, human errors and biases are being exposed in the Boardroom and workplace.
Decision-Making is about:
- The ability to accurately observe what is taking place in a situation or circumstance
- The ability to determine the best solution to a situation
- The ability to move to execute the best solution
Decision-Making is to see, to determine and to do.
We are specialists in the assessment of decision-making and providing detailed strategies and techniques to improve the quality of an Executive team’s decision-making. We assess ‘Material Risk Takers’ in regulated businesses and provide ranking reports for Compliance departments.
- Improves team and Executive board decision-making
- Highlights areas of excellence
- Identifies judgement and decision-making skills to help your business succeed
- Nurtures leadership potential
- Identifies personal barriers to performance in and out of work
- Identifies leadership and management capability
- Gains an insight into the wellness behaviour of the executive team to maximize performance levels
- Improves customer focus
- Ranks teams in order of their decision-making capabilities
- Improves executive engagement and executive selection
- Improves wellness, stress, self-esteem and coping ability
- Identifies trainability and learning capacity