Esport teams and players make poor decisions as a result of a breakdown in communication or a lack of dynamic behaviour among team members. Teams can be dominated by certain individuals who can be divisive and not necessarily a ‘team player’ despite their talent.
The loud and noisy individuals are not necessarily the best decision-makers, but they can overrule and persuade others that their decision is the best. Teams can be pulled apart by such people. We can change that.
We assess, design and implement strategies for teams and their players to work together more effectively and to achieve synergy. Our expertise has been demonstrated in extreme environments where binary ‘life or death’ decisions can strain the inter-correlated and inter-related decision between team members.
We work with teams to improve their teamwork and behaviour towards to each other.
We have helped three teams break 3 World Records in the last two years
- We provide a robust profiling tool to measure and monitor the performance of teams and their behaviour
- We explain and demonstrate the correlation between constructive team behaviour and team effectiveness
- We uncover a team’s weaknesses and strengths with regards to cognitive decision-making
- We evaluate current approaches to motivation and team dynamics and advise on strategies
- We promote and teach more effective management, coaching and leadership approaches
- We illustrate the effects of different personal styles of behaviour