Human values can be revealed in what we believe, what we feel and what we say. However, the most important manifestation of our values is the choices we make, the decisions we make. Quite often those decisions can be wrong and those wrong decisions can end up having a serious impact on your expedition, adventure or race.
When leaders fall prey to analytical bias and unexamined assumptions, the consequences can be very bad.
Decision-Making is about:
- The ability to accurately observe what is taking place in a situation or circumstance
- The ability to determine the best solution to a situation
- The ability to move to execute the best solution
Decision-Making is to see, to determine and to do.
We are specialists in the assessment of decision-making and providing detailed strategies and techniques to improve the quality of a person’s decision-making whether on a solo or team expedition, race or adventure.
- Improves your decision-making
- Highlights your areas of excellence
- Identifies judgement and decision-making skills to help your success in your expedition or race
- Nurtures leadership potential
- Identifies personal barriers to performance both on an expedition and back at home
- Gains an insight into the wellness behaviour of the individual to maximize performance levels
- Improves wellness, stress, self-esteem and coping ability
- Identifies trainability and learning capacity